Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite and serves fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menu. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
With our expanding growth, Fooda is looking for a highly driven, outgoing and competitive Business Development Manager to our Atlanta team.
Fooda’s BDM Team is a high performing group of proven sales professionals who are responsible for selling Fooda’s multiple products to clients across numerous verticals.
With the support and coaching of our Market Directors, Sales Operations and Training Team, you will learn how to position and sell Fooda as a top choice workplace food program for employers
This is a true “hunter” role in which you will be targeting customers throughout the Atlanta market. If you are ready to contribute to a fast growing and collaborative culture, read on to learn more:
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation with the goal of building relationships and setting meetings with potential Fooda customers
- Identify opportunities and offer solutions specific to each customer which will meet recognized needs while maximizing dollars and efficiency
- Lead all steps of Fooda’s Sales cycle including: presenting, negotiating and closing deals with Senior Leadership at both Fortune 500 companies and small and medium sized companies in the Boston market
- Learn and understand the Fooda training program including: best practices within the sales process and managing your activity in our CRM system
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in connecting with new customers and showing diligence with follow up communications to ensure a close
- Collaborate Fooda’s Operations Team in the Atlanta market to execute client launches and maintain positive, productive relationships
Who You Are:
- You are a performer. You have 4+ years of new business development experience (preferably two of those being in a closing capacity)
- People are drawn to you. You love chatting up people you don’t know - getting to know them, telling your story and being comfortable driving the conversation. The amount of LinkedIn connections you have speak to this
- You are competitive and persistent. You chase your goals and do what it takes to win because you believe results matter most, period
- You are focused on the big picture. You are strategically-minded with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are results focused. You are a team-player, but you also thrive working autonomously
- You are productive. You have been successful cold-calling and have utilized successful sourcing strategies to reach the decision maker
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.