Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in twenty six major US cities and plans for continued expansion. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company's top perks.
Based in Boston, Fooda is looking for a Director of Sales to lead the sales and operations for one of our largest markets.
As the Director of Sales for Fooda Boston, you will oversee the corporate sales and account management functions by managing one of Fooda’s largest teams of sales and operations employees in our Boston market as well as manage any new account implementations within the Boston market.
Serving as the leader for the Fooda Boston Market, your core responsibility in this role is focused on generating and promoting a culture that is focused on continued growth for the Boston market across all of Fooda’s products and service offerings.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Work with the senior management team to implement Fooda’s messaging and sales processes in your market
- Be accountable for achieving “Boston” market gross profit and presenting a corporate sales rep budget for approval
- Take ownership and work in collaboration with your direct reports for large sales opportunities from initial meeting to closing, including the ability to present and negotiate contracts
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate sales and operations employees to ensure needed results are being met
- Adapt and implement Fooda’s current lead generation process and training program
- Collaborate with all levels and departments in a positive and successful manner
Who You Are:
- Previous experience in a sales leadership position with at least four years of experience managing a staff of ten or more
- Proven track record of meeting both a team and individual quota
- Previous experience as a Business Development/Sales Representative
- Successful track record of managing a P&L
- Start-up environment experience a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to interact with internal and external team members
What We'll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary, bonus based on market performance, and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Company Issued Laptop
- Parental Leave Options
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience