Who We Are:
Fooda believes a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants and 800+ clients, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants which come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in seventeen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
With our expanding growth, Fooda is looking for a highly driven, outgoing and competitive Business Development Manager to our Chicago team.
Fooda’s BDM Team is a high performing group of proven sales professionals who are responsible for selling Fooda’s multiple products to clients across numerous verticals.
With the support and coaching of our Market Directors, Sales Operations and Training Team, you will learn how to position and sell Fooda as a top choice workplace food program for employers
This is a true “hunter” role in which you will be targeting customers throughout the Chicago market. If you are ready to contribute to a fast growing and collaborative culture, read on to learn more:
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation with the goal of building relationships and setting meetings with potential Fooda customers
- Identify opportunities and offer solutions specific to each customer which will meet recognized needs while maximizing dollars and efficiency
- Lead all steps of Fooda’s Sales cycle including: presenting, negotiating and closing deals with Senior Leadership at both Fortune 500 companies and small and medium sized companies in the Chicago market
- Learn and understand the Fooda training program including: best practices within the sales process and managing your activity in our CRM system
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in connecting with new customers and showing diligence with follow up communications to ensure a close
- Collaborate Fooda’s Operations Team in the Chicago market to execute client launches and maintain positive, productive relationships
Who You Are:
- You are a performer. You have 4+ years of new business development experience (preferably two of those being in a closing capacity)
- People are drawn to you. You love chatting up people you don’t know - getting to know them, telling your story and being comfortable driving the conversation. The amount of LinkedIn connections you have speak to this
- You are competitive and persistent. You chase your goals and do what it takes to win because you believe results matter most, period
- You are focused on the big picture. You are strategically-minded with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are results focused. You are a team-player, but you also thrive working autonomously
- You are productive. You have been successful cold-calling and have utilized successful sourcing strategies to reach the decision maker
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary with commission and bonus plans, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans with company contributions for both individual and family plans
- Commuter Benefits
- Company issued laptop
- Short and long term disability
- Employee Training Programs
- An unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k with company matching
- Parental Leave options
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.